General Booking Information
- Bookings can be made by telephone, email or by using our online booking system.
- We cannot accept online bookings less than 48 hours before arrival. Please contact us direct by telephone.
- A minimum stay of 2 consecutive nights applies to ALL rooms from May – September and at weekends throughout the year.
- Single nights may be available for late availability for the above times, please contact us for more information.
- Single night supplement of £5 applies.
- Please let us know of any special requirements at the time of booking e.g. special diets/allergies and we will do our utmost to accommodate them.
- As we are Adult only we are unable to accommodate babies or children.
- Sorry we are unable to accommodate pets except assistance dogs.
- After making a booking you will receive confirmation by email. If for any reason you do not receive this, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Please check all booking information is correct and inform us of any amendments that need to be made.
- An email reminder of your booking will be sent 7 days prior to arrival.
- Our normal arrival time is between 4:00pm and 7:00pm.
- A booking reminder email is usually sent 7 days prior to your stay. We would be grateful if you can either let us know or confirm your approximate time of arrival.
- If for any reason this changes please let us know by phone as soon as possible.
- As a small family business we will not be available to welcome you before 15:45pm.
- If you have not arrived by 7:30pm and not contacted us. We reserve the right to cancel the booking. We may also invoice you for the total cost of your stay.
Early Check in Requests
- If you would like to check in before 4:00pm then please contact us by telephone to discuss your requirements.
- We will do our utmost to accommodate an early check in. However we are a small business and therefore not always be able to offer this.
- If you arrange an early check in, we cannot guarantee that bedrooms will be available for your use on arrival. You can safely leave bags and collect your keys.
- Early check in must be confirmed 7 days prior to arrival by telephone or email.
- If we do not receive confirmation then we cannot guarantee to be available to check you in before 4:00pm.
- If for any reason an early check in is no longer required please let us know as soon as possible.
- If on the day of arrival you are delayed please contact us by telephone with an estimated time of arrival.
- We accept payment by cash, credit or debit cards.
- We are unable to accept American express or cheques.
- A deposit will be required for bookings of 3 or more consecutive nights. Generally this is the cost of the first night. However for bookings of 5 or more nights the deposit may be more. Please ask when enquiring.
- For online bookings we will contact you to discuss your deposit payment amount.
- Deposits can be paid by bank transfer (BACS) or cheque.
- Deposits are non refundable.
- We are unable to take card payments via telephone.
- Full or balance payment is due on arrival.
- No money is taken from your card when you book online for your accommodation.
- We expect guests to vacate their room by 10:30am on the morning of departure.
- Sorry we are unable to offer a late check out.
- Please ensure all keys are returned on departure. A charge of £5.00 per key will be charged if keys are lost or not returned.
- If for any reason you will not be able to stay with us, please contact us as soon as possible.
- You can cancel by email or telephone.
- We accept cancellations up to 7 days before arrival without charge.
- For cancellations made within 7 days of arrival, we reserve the right to invoice you for your accommodation.
- For bank holidays and special events a minimum 2 night stay applies. If you need to cancel one night of a 2 night booking the cost of 2 nights will be charged.
- If you need to cancel your booking during your stay. The total cost of your booking will be charged.
- We advise guests to take out travel insurance to cover cancellations.
Cancellations by Corner Cottage
- If we have to cancel a booking due to exceptional circumstances e.g illness, injury,severe weather or damage to property etc, we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible. Unfortunately we would be not be able to book you alternative accommodation. We do not accept any further additional liability.
- Where possible please ensure we have a mobile contact for you in case of emergency.
- We reserve the right to terminate a booking at any time, if the actions of guests are deemed detrimental to the property or comfort of others.
- Cheltenham Gold Cup Festival (March) – minimum 3 consecutive night stay, prices available on request and a non-refundable deposit required. Please ask for more details.
- We are closed over Christmas/New Year and throughout January.
- All our rooms are Non-Smoking
- There is very limited public transport to Alderton so use of a car is advisable.
- If you require a taxi during your stay, we advise that you pre-book with a local company before arrival. Taxis can be difficult to arrange at short notice and be more expensive.
- CCTV operates in our car park and outside areas.
- Guests using our car parking area do so at their own risk. We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to vehicles or their contents.
- We ask guests to respect that this is a family run business and that you are guests in our home.